Tuesday, November 10, 2009

He Thinks I have Potential. How Flattering.


Here is one for shit's and giggles.

This is a guy I went to college with and that is that. Nothing every happened and he has never been mentioned, nor will get a label on the post because- well... he will probably never be mentioned again. I will keep his initials JD.

I have not changed anything except the names.

Participants:-------------In My World I ROCK (IMWIR), J D

Messages:---------

J D: Hi

IMWIR Hola :)

J D: Hi chula

J D: Como estas

IMWIR: With a stuffy nose :) lol

J D: Ouchh

J D: Hope u geT better

J D: What's new

J D: What are you up to

IMWIR: Not much. A few vacations coming up

J D: A few?

IMWIR: Well- 2

J D: Are you a cop already?

J D: Hmm I just came back from dr

J D: 8 days

IMWIR: How was that? No I'm not a cop yet? Where r u working now? The same place?

J D: Yes

J D: It was fun I needed it

J D: Nothing crazy but I got to relax

J D: You still live up In the heights

J D: ?

IMWIR: Yeah man

J D: Cool

J D: Todavis soltera?

IMWIR: Yea

J D: Tempting

J D: Olle viene el frio ya

J D: Hmm

J D: Lol

IMWIR: I hate the cold

J D: I see

J D: So what's up?

J D: Vamo a comenzar los amores ahora pa cuando llegue el frio tar ready

J D: Lol

J D: Que diga tar abrigados lol

IMWIR: Lmao

J D: I'll take that as a yes.

J D: Hmm I know I liked u school

J D: Debimos salir

J D: I always wanted to do you

J D: ;)

IMWIR: Wow

IMWIR: Lol that straight forward

J D: Lol

J D: Ya tamo en el 2010 casi

J D: Muchacha

J D: Its true I think your a good fuck

J D: But you prob make a nice wofe too

J D: I'm jusy trying to say you have potential

J D: In the event

IMWIR: Wow

IMWIR: I'm glad you see me as a good fuck but I give my "pussy" value... And I don't go around just fucking guys.

IMWIR: So I appreciate the compliment (I suppose) but you can't scratch that idea out of your "to do" list

IMWIR: Take care J D

J D: Dique now your shy

J D: No no te ofenda

J D: Ok

J D: I actually think your a descent girl

J D: What?

J D: But you look very interesting

J D: I just suck at expresing myself

J D: :(

IMWIR: Apology accepted but this conversation ends here. Again, take care JD.

JD: kk bye

*END CONVO*


Then he deleted me off of Black Berry Messanger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF!?! Total turn off n i luv da way u shut his ass down!

Stephie J said...

He sounds like a keeper..


wow. lol

Melly Mel said...

what an idiot.