El Difunto is back in the picture people.
I know, I know, you guys must be thinking WTF.
And so am I.
Yesterday he did something very very unexpected. He called me to ask me for forgiveness and poured his heart OUT. He isn't good with talking about his feelings so this was a huge step for him. Just so you guys get an idea- I got the following texts at 4 a.m. after our talk:
I know I am horrible when it comes to love, I've hurt you... But I also know that I do love you, and it is real love... The kind of love that makes you feel warm inside even when it is below zero, the love that brings happiness even after years of tears. The love you see depicted in movies and think "that can never happen". It can and has happened... I am bad guy... And I don't deserve you... But I do love you with all my heart and soul... And I am sooooo going to try my best to show you that. I love you IMWIR. You are the only one for me. We belong together. See you Tuesday my love and best friend.
Ummm I guess you put together that I am suppose to see him tomorrow from this text. I told my mom this and she asked me what I think, and told me it is unfair to Fitness. She is right. It is unfair to him BUT...
... El difunto was the cause of a lot of grief in my engagement. My heart never really got over him. Even when he wouldn't talk to me I remained the moment he was ready to be my friend I would be here waiting. I know, you guys think I'm stupid or blinded by love. I am not defending him, or excusing his actions. The guy was an asshole, but I honestly think I am the only one who understands him.
I am not saying we are meeting up and we are going to run to city hall, get married, and have babies the next day...
I am just saying I am going to give him the light of day.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's the problem with assholes and women: EVERY woman in their life thinks they understand them.
They don't.
Assholes are hurting inside but will never admit it. If they DO admit pain, it's only part of their mindgame, their desire to inflict discomfort on others.
If he treats you like shit, it means you DON'T understand him. Those who understand the asshole manage to get the asshole to lighten up and stop being so harsh and negative and condescending.
Tread carefully
The harsh truth hurts. Thanks Chicago Sane
=O I am in complete and total shock!!! Wat about Fitness???!!!!!!!???? =/
And do u really wanna put yourself through the possible pain again?...
Soooooo..... I am not a big fan of putting my 2 cents in ppl's love situations, but I guess you can say that you only live once.... always remember that mofo put you thru shyt- I hate to see that you are giving him the light of day so easily... i would cancel this meeting and make him wait a lil longer, even if it kills u inside... tough decisions....
-Pang
Post a Comment