Friday, July 24, 2009

Rain Against the Windshield & Soft Hands on My Feet

Before I even begin the real blog...

I've been having these dreams with babies. Usually my baby. Is this my maternal clock ticking? I'm only 25!!

Moving on.

When I was in college I met this guy who every time I would pass by him he would call me Twinkle because of my eyes (introduce Twinkle). Cheesy I know. We didn't know each others name for a while, I would just call him Twinkle back.

We would chit chat in the hallway every so often. We ended up having a class together and ended up exchanging info through there, originally for school purposes.

When the semester was over he asked me out on a date. We went out, he was a gentleman but nothing was really there for me.

I learned it was a different story for him.

Looking through my phone book I was erasing numbers of people I didn't really talk to (I was bored). I saw his name and wondered how he was. We hadn't spoken in about 3 years. He was pleasantly surprised to hear from me, he is now an NYPD officer- loves his job, and is still in the military (now reserves) and has a tour in Iraq in 2010. He asked me if we could hang out...

I wouldn't be writing this blog if I didn't agree.

I get dressed thinking this is a casual meeting. He comes to pick me up in jeans, a button down, a blazer, and shoes. This has NEVER happened to me. I complimented him and asked him for 5 more minutes for me to slip into something a little more formal.

I take the huge flower arrangement he has in his hands for me (note: I've been seeing Fitness since January and have yet to receive flowers- and he knows I like them). He then hands me a Entenmanns pound cake and tells me "that's for your mother"... LMFAO. Yes, I laughed in his face but he laughed too, obviously he did it to be funny. We have pound cake in my house if anyone is craving some. Thanks Twinkle.

It is raining out so his original plans went to shit. We are sitting in his car, he knows I'm not big on drinking but asks me if I want to go to a wine bar to kill some time until dinner time arrives. As I've gotten older, I need to do what adults do if I want to find myself a MAN. We are out to the wine bar.

I don't know shit about wine and I do not have a true appreciation for it. I don't enjoy it, but I know I can tolerate dessert wine. He orders a glass of the same wine for us both, and we start drinking. We had two glasses each, needless to say- I was a little "happy".

We stop by a radio shack to pick up a cord to connect the ipod to his car so that we can listen to the kind of music I like.

Point Gainers:
  1. Flowers check
  2. Pound cake for mom check
  3. Ordering the kind of wine I drink check
  4. Opening doors check
  5. My music check check check (I mean I would have been fine without it, it wasn't like we were on a road trip)


He reads erotic literature and has a lot of insight in what to do right to make a woman happy. I read a passage from one of those things he reads online and I swear it should be a MUST read for all men with no clue.

We get to 79th and Park and he asks me if I mind if we stop by this building he used to work in as a door man when he was younger. I don't mind, we go in and he starts talking to the workers in the most correct Spanish. Very Argentinian (he is Puerto Rican). They all compliment the pretty lady he is with (that would be me :-D ). We make our way further into the building and stop by an elevator to say hello to the operator. I notice its a manual elevator, where the operator has to close the door himself. They notice I keep looking at the elevator and they let me operate it!

Hello, my name is In My World I Rock and I am your elevator operator.

Add that to my resume. Able to operate an elevator built in 1929.

We get to the restaurant and have to wait 15 minutes for our table. While we wait I compliment him on his choice of restaurant- the dim lighting made it very romantic. We start reading an article on the wall that was in the newspaper about the restaurant and its a VEGETARIAN restaurant.

Holy shit he remembered from 3 years ago! Add that to the cool points.
Candle 79 on 79th street in Manhattan for any vegetarians looking for a nice restaurant.

After a huge meal (apps, salads, entrees, wine, and dessert which I hardly ate) we are off to do some dancing. Man does he know me. Flowers, Vegetarian food, and dancing. YES!

We danced for about an hour and then headed off to a bar to meet up with my little sister.

He has a foot fetish and thinks I have nice feet. We were in his car after the bar, he started to rub my feet. The sound of the rain against his windshield and the soft hands on my feet put me in a very tranquil place...

Then he sucked my toes.


You make of that what you want. I can't knock a guy, some guy like breasts, others like legs, he likes toes.

It made for a good date. I had a good time, but that's as far as this is going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmfao... POUND CAKE!!!!! Just wat ma needs :0/ U gotta give it to him though.

Ummmmm- note to self... ALWAYS look better than u think u need to look on the first dates! (yes plural)

Why is it as far as it will go? he got MAD points on the first try.... If you haven't gotten flowers in all this time from ur boo now... even when ur bday and vday passed..... ummmmm I don't see them coming anytime soon....

Looks like u had a good time.... kudos to him for sucking ur toes.... wao!


-Pang

Anonymous said...

LMAO omg im sorry but ewwwwwwwwwww & lmaooo at the same time (for me personally) suckin toes!!! At some point in my teenage years i developed some type of paranoid distaste for feet. If i saw people with sandals i HAD to look at their toes, lookin at magazines, i had to see the women's feet on the red carpet, etc (and i have to admit, til this day I'M STILL GOTTA LOOK) I would scream and get up or run if someone even touched me with their feet (excluding children) but i am proud to say i am no longer that way about feet =D BUT I STILL LOOK AT PEOPLE'S TOES, its somethin i cant help...so back to the subject, as long as u enjoyed it and it got u to a tranquil place then so be it...two thumbs up!

Can i have the pound cake? LoL I love it!!! N it was nice n very "sense of humory" (lol) of him to actually do that

Wut the devil is up wit u and Fitness?

That man scored high wit u on that first day, very attentive and the point that he remembered and considered ALL the things you like SHOWS ALOT! WHY is that as far as its going?????

**Side note: About the baby dreams...they say it means someone in ur circle or u are pregnant and dont kno it or will come out pregnant soon! ::sound effect>>>TON TON TON TOOON::