
- I live in the city, I take the train.
- I check my voicemail about 3 times a month. (Text me if you want me to get back to you).
- I rarely pick up the phone when I am at a table eating.
- Fitness is a personal trainer, and each of his appointments start at _:00 on the dot.
Got that? Cool.
I went downtown to meet up with the Ex Fiance and have lunch. Fitness knows this. Didn't have a problem with it. When I get out of the train I see I have a voicemail. I don't check it.
The Ex Fiance and I are ordering a quick meal at Pax and I receive a phone call from my little sister and my best friend... We kind of give each other this look and I put my phone on silent. We sit down to eat...
When we are walking to the Macy's after lunch I remember that I had put my phone on silent. I take it out of my purse to put it on normal, and see I have a missed call from Fitness along with a text stating that he has called me twice. I send him a text back because I know he was at work saying "sorry, I was at lunch". I didn't call him back BECAUSE I KNOW HE WAS AT WORK.
I come home and as I am getting out of the train I get another text saying that he called me again, I can kind of tell he is a little bothered. I text him "I just got out of the train". I immediately get a call from a bothered Fitness.
His arguement, he called me three times and hasn't been able to contact me.
My arguement, I got one of those three phone calls because twice he called while I was on the train. He knows I don't check my voicemail so if he wanted me to call him back like he said in the voicemail he left he would have mentioned it in the text he left when he told me he called. I didn't call back because everytime I noticed it was already passed the whatever o clock, he could have been with a client. Usually he calls me when he has some free time. Plus, it was only 5 o clock. He got out of work at 9, he is getting pissed as if he hasn't spoken to me for an entire day, he would have received a call at 9 when I knew he got out of work.
At the end of the conversation he tells me to call him later. I tell him to call me when he gets home from work, once he finishes unwinding.
He says "I called you enough today"
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

3 comments:
Ayyyyy yai yai...dis is gettin JUICY!!!! LoL
Men...who understands them? Seriously!
I have to laugh cause his response is such a guy thing to say...
and you know what... I'm guilty you know it I cant let go of the ex's so I'm not hating just want to make sure you're A-OK with it =)
Alsooo so is he or isn't he leaving for the forces?
Oh man not good...but i do understand about the ex talking. its normal for a lil bit after a while u just let go and dont need to talk anymore...unless, u had a psycho after you like my recent Ex...then i just dont want to hear from him ever in my life...lol
Fitneess i think he had an insecurity moment, but it'll pass...
-SassyDaisy
Post a Comment