Here are some of my FML moments:
- I didn't get into the academy. There is a hiring freeze. Thanks Bloomberg.
- Ex Fiance has been the one making me smile (via telephone) through all of this. Fitness has been too busy being sensative.
- I've had a craving to see El Difunto after my girls saw him at south beach. Shout out to my cousin THAT GIRL who immediately called me when she spotted him out.
- Fitness has moved back to his parents house. Which is a tiny two bedroom apartment. His mom has one room, his sister the other, and the father the livingroom. I see lack of sex in my immediate near future. Or atleast lack of sex with him.
Word. I need to find myself a Spoilmerottenguy like Dizzy.

4 comments:
damn chica that suxss...pero na' pa' lante!!!
-SassyDaisy
Holy hell!!! (sorry if im not supposed to put those two words together lol) So what now?
All i can say is stay strong, seriously! Dont let the hiring freeze put u down, being that i kno u were really looking forward to that. I dont know wat to say about the rest LoL sucks...pero no te aloque!
Every pretty young lady needs an older man to show her what she's missing in life.
At least once. Before you're 32, then the older guy is 50 and it changes things a lot.
aww shit there's a lot of men in this blog my dear!
Why are you still talking to the EX?!
moving back to mami's is never good for a sex life - hope you get some bootay soon.
;)
Post a Comment