
I've been doing some free lance work at my older sister Pang's job.
It is a small office and the work area I have been assigned to is literally right IN FRONT of the bathroom door.
After a few hours of being there I needed to take a crap... But I couldn't in the office because some genius decided putting the restroom in the middle of the office was a good idea.
I tried to wait until I got home but I was beginning to loose concentration, that's how bad it was getting. Pang suggest I do what she does, GO TO LORD & TAYLOR.
Fuck it.
I go.
They have really nice bathroom lounges.
I go to the 2nd floor, there is a lady just hanging out in the lounge area ALONE.
Time to go to the 4th floor.The cleaning lady is cleaning... Great. She tells me I can use one anyway, I decline.
8th floor it is.
I lay my toilet paper down and in my head I'm thinking do the drop and flush like Sassy Daisy.
I sit and get ready to go when I hear ass explosions from like 3 different directions.
NO SHAME.
Pang, I guess you aren't the only one with this master plan.

5 comments:
LOL...too funny. I got a little distracted on the Lord and Taylor site and then remembered to go back and read the rest of your blog.
HAHAHAHA..hey i have no shame in my work restroom..its not in the middle but still..even when i pee i flush so they wont hear me peeing..
there are some ladies here that u think its a water hose open..lol
-sassyDaisy
This is the perfect post. cause I literally just POOPED at work.
HAPPY FRIDAY!
lmao... the thing is that here no one makes it a secret. My boss will be like "OK who was it" ....... so unless ur ready to walk out of the bathroom saying "GUYS GIVE IT A MINUTE" just spare urself........ Lord & Taylor has really nice bathrooms!!!
-Pang
I've had a few experiences wit the bathroom on my floor (i'm at the 4th floor and we share the floor wit another company). I like to flush when i pee sometimes if its too quiet but i've been in there when some women are takin care of their business and they are SOOO LOUD, n then there's some where farts juz come out like its a freakin party, i swear i have to cover my mouth and cut my piss short cuz i wanna burst out laughin! I rather hold it in go at home (unless i really cant take it)
Post a Comment