One day Mother Theresa asked me where do I find these guys and what is it that I do to them?
I do NOTHING. I am myself, I know I can be sassy sometimes and I don't hide that. My facial expressions do not lie, they speak louder then my words do so if something is bothering me, I dislike something, or am uncomfortable they know.
I had plans to have a Friday night in with Scarf at his apartment for pizza, patron, and pente. I walk into his house and this is what I find:

We sit down and have white wine and pizza. I had two glasses.
After dinner, we start to play pente. The deal is, you loose you take a shot. Here is where the problem lies:
- We were sipping while we played
- I kept loosing
- Previously I had two glasses of white wine
I am getting nauseous just writing this.
After Pente we start talking about my family (a.k.a. my dad). I teared up talking to him about certain things, ok fuck it, I cried. He opened up about a few things but said he wanted to save that for our trip. I excused myself and went to the restroom. When I sat down on the toilet I realized... I NEED TO GET BETTER AT PENTE. The shit kicked in.
I went back to the couch where he was laying down waiting for me. I laid next to him and felt my breathing get heavy. I already knew, I excused myself and went to the bathroom.
I spent a good 15 minutes throwing up before he started to get worried, at first he thought I was taking a shit but then he didn't hear any pushing.
When I throw up from drinking I need to be left where I am. I cannot move. When he knocked and I instructed him to come that's exactly where he found me. I was laid out in front of his toilet. When I get like that I get some smellllllly gas and I was just hoping he didn't smell it. It was so bad I am pretty sure he did though.
I started to throw up at 11:30. He was there the entire time. He tried to get me to go to the bed but I told him I needed to be left where I was, with my head in the toilet. I laid down and he brought me a pillow and a blanket. I fell asleep on the bathroom floor, I just remember sitting up and throwing up from time to time. I woke up once and remember thinking damn, I've been on this bathroom floor a while, I lift my head up to see what's going on around me and see Scarf sleeping sitting up on the bathroom floor.
I tell him to go, that I will be okay and he told me no. I felt bad so I threw up once more and STUMBLED my way to his couch. He lives in a studio apt so his bed is right behind the couch. He brings me a pillow and covers me and lays down on the other side of the couch where HE DOES NOT FIT. I tell him to go to bed again and he tells me no, he wants to be close to me.
WTF
I told him at the moment I couldn't move and to go, I will join him when I can. He didn't listen.
I got up to throw up again and on my way back I went for the bed instead of the couch. I woke up a few more times to throw up and he was very aware. I didn't realize until I woke up at 11 a.m. but he went to sleep in his button down and jeans. He said he didn't want to be disrespectful. Pft. I took my bra off in the middle of my sleep and flinged it somewhere, he had to look for it when I was getting dressed. I am pretty sure he thought he would have to be looking for my bra under different circumstances.
I asked him where does he keep his cleaning supplies, obviously I needed to disinfect that toilet. HE BEAT ME TO IT. He had already done it while I was sleeping. NICE.
He brought me home, the entire car ride he just laid my seat back and held my hand. We sat in complete silence and he didn't mind. I told him to put music on, eh said he didn't want to disturb me, for me not to worry and just rest.
Here I have Scarf- and I am liking it... And the ex-fiance waiting for his own return so we can try to fix things, and I love him. WOMP.

2 comments:
He is so sweet.
The pic says it all...this man really takes the time out to impress you and make you feel like wat u are...A QUEEN, very nice!!!
LoL everyone has their moments, practice Pente a lil more.
Aww the ex-fiance << u love him
Post a Comment