I know I haven't spoken of him much, so here is a little update...I have days when I'm good and nights when I tear my way to SlUmber.
The Ex Fiance is still very much a part of me... Because of this I am scared to enjoy someone else.
I speak to the ex fiance about once a week, usually on Sundays (remember he is in boot camp)... This Sunday I haven't heard from him, and haven't received a letter in over a week. This is the longest I have gone without speaking to him... I honestly just can't wait to hear his voice.
I found myself calling my voicemail to listen to saved messages.

3 comments:
Calling ur own voicemail to listen to saved messages...THATS ME.
Awwww =( Hang in there, hopefully u'll hear from him this Sunday.
You'll hear from him soon...if from bootcamp he called you a few times he will again...i did like ex fiance too bad for unfortunate events..but you never know girlie...God works in misterious ways...
-SassyDaisy
Been there. Be strong.
Post a Comment