<- Remember?? I was tired from partying it up all weekend for my younger sister's 21st birthday but had already made plans with Scarf.
Scarf has been nothing but good and fun to talk to, he was polite and unique about his approach, I just didn't feel right cancelling.
I met him today at the meat packing district at 4 p.m. It was very warm for an October day so we decide to take advantage and walk a near by park. He works a lot with structures and this is an elevated rail road track turned into a park. It is amazing, he really enjoys good architecture and wanted to share it with me.
We had a good talk while we walked. We then went to a restaurant in a hotel, ate and spoke some more. He isn't like Mexico, he didn't let me reach for my wallet once.
We then walked to a Cuban restaurant for some CAFE CON LECHE (in which we saw Rosie Perez). He was such a good time. He knew I had my dancing shoes in my purse so after our Cafe con Leche we went for some salsa dancing and a drink. I had such a FUN time with him and what better way to end of the night then with some good effin salsa.
I plan on seeing him again soon... per his request ;-)

2 comments:
WOW you're life seems like so much fun right now... EXCEPT aren't you scared of getting in that situation again with Eagle Eyes and President Bush?
Now it will be even more akward...OH WELL Im sure you can handle it...
I want pics of these MEN
I agree with ThatGirl...your life definitely seems fun, thats wats up. Keep doin u ;)
Sounds like u and Scarf really enjoy eachother. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy
Post a Comment