
Its Friday Morning in Vegas as I write this...
Thursday is little Friday and we treated it as such.
Let me begin...
Thursday is little Friday and we treated it as such.
Let me begin...
We went salsa dancing at this hole in the wall spot (there is a big Rodeo something in town and all the big salsa places were closed so we had to find the local places). It was cool, no one there really knew how to dance. Let the drinking begin there. I only had one shot of Cuervo. I was too full from dinner to drink again.
On our way back to the hotel we stop by a Walgreens and buy necessities for the drinks- club soda, and juices. Next door is a liquour store that looks closed. When I am done at Walgreens I get in the car with Scarf and tell him we need to go to the liqour store. He responds in a dry tone and looking at me "its closed". I asked if he checked and he said yes. I go back into Walgreens to get my sister Pang and the other salsa dancer that came with us (we will call him Mr. Rican because he is Puerto Rican).
We go back to the hotel and I decide that before we head upstairs I'm going to ask if there is a liqour store walking distance. The man directs me and Pang and I go on our way. It was chilly so I had to lend Pang my jacket. We walk up to the same effin liqour store, GOOD JOB SCARF! I get the cherry flavored Vodka and walk back.
When I arrive to the room Scarf is standing there looking dumbfounded at the fact that we found liqour. He asks where I get it and I told him the truth, at the exact same liqour store he told me was closed. He notices I'm bothered and says sorry, he didn't know. (Pls remember he told me he checked).
Mr. Rican comes in, Pang and I are getting ready in the bathroom and I hear Scarf telling Jim how I came in pissed that I had to walk to the liqour store. NO, that's not the reason I was bothered... I was bothered because I know he didn't check and told me he did. Mr. Rican says how nice it was for us to have gone and asks Scarf if he thanked us. He tells him yes (which he didn't), then walks in the bathroom 10 mins later while I am putting on my make up and says thank you. I decided to brush the situation off- I'm in Vegas and with other people.
Off we go to Tao. Long story short... Mr. Rican and Pang end up kissing a few times, I had red panties with a purple dress on and I was dancing so carelessly I think a few ppl saw my underwear (talk about classy), I was sippin on Vodka on the rocks, we lost Scarf a few times... AND
I ended up making friends with this security guard who tells me that my sister and I could go to VIP. I tell him we are salsa dancers from New York and we had a show at the Tropicana the day before and are guest instructors for a few classes on Saturday. I explained the two guys we were with were our salsa partners and we couldn't go in without them because that would be rude and thanked him for the offer. I need to stop reading Chelsea Handler's book. I kept telling people my sisters name was Ana (those of you who know me personally know her name is NOT Ana...)
Our friend Mr. Rican, being the salsa dancer that he is, is spinning to music and knocks down the phone of a passing security guard (who happened to be the boss) and he immediately gives the sign to escort him. A few guards come and tell us we can stay but he has to go. They know it was an honest mistake and no one was being hostile- none of us were being sloppy drunks, but the power hungry little asian had to feel important... We didn't fight it (it was already 3:30 am and were literally planning on leaving like 10 mins later) and so we walked out.
I looked at the pictures this morning and couldn't stop cracking up, especially since I don't remember posing for half of them. GOOD TIMES!
I AM ALREADY IN NY AS I WRITE THIS NEXT PART
The next day we decide to go to In-n-Out because Mr. Rican just couldn't get enough. I am a vegeterian but I decide to take one for the team and order a side of French Fries.
I spent the rest of the night throwing up greasy french fries. I literally saw the grease bubbles in the toilet water. It was disgusting. They all went to the hotel club TRYST where Scarf's company apparently had a hard time standing up lol. (A blog about Scarf coming soon)
Saturday night we went to see the show Mystere (cirque du soliel). It was great. We were so tired though we ended up staying in that night.
So Vegas wasn't too crazy- one of us got kicked out the club, and one of us threw up so I guess we did what people do in Vegas lol.

1 comment:
LoL THATS IT???!!! Nothing crazy or wild? Did u end up getting your tat? No SEX with Scarf?! (I'm guessing we gonna have to wait for that in answer on the blog coming about him LoL) At least you got to go and experience Vegas, etc anddd your sister was able to join you ;)
Post a Comment