Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update... I've been M.I.A.

Hey all,

I know. I've been M.I.A. I've been busy with Ting and as of last week, trying to get over oral surgery I had. Leave it to me to have the "what could go wrong" go wrong. I ended up getting a fat cheek, which in reality was a blood clot. I had to take medication to help the swelling, and once that went down I had bruising near my lip and a black eye. Great week.

The ex-fiance: I am happy and at peace with the decision I have made. I knew for a while he wasn't the man I was suppose to spend the rest of my life with. I loved him but it shouldn't have been so hard. It was a little difficult at first but it was all habitual. The habit broke and I am okay.

Ting: things are going great. I appreciate him. We are together and having fun with each other, learning along the way.

With that said, I close that chapter of my blog off. I might shut down the blog completely but I am doing things right by Ting this time and will not be posting anything about my relationship on a blog. I hold the special moments close to me and that's where I will keep them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!!! I definitely hope you're ok and hope you have a fast recovery.
GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE HAPPY! BEST OF LUCK WITH TING =)