I went out with my little sister this weekend...
It was FREEZING out...
I don't know how many times I have said this but I hate the cold.
I really didn't want to drink, I don't like drinking like that, but I bought myself a shot to help warm me up.
One shot turned to two.
I closed my tab and got a free third shot.
I saw an old fling and three shots turned to four...
And the fifth shot turned into a double shot.
Mother Theresa was with me and she drank half of every shot I took, because these weren't normal sized shots.
Needless to say, I was "happy" and took it upon myself to write down what was going on (so that I remember to blog about it... I think of you guys even when I am drunk).
Apparently I turn into Chelsea Handler when I drink.
I told the guy I don't have his number anymore (because I couldn't remember his name). I have been touring the country the past 6 months dancing with my dance company and they gave me phone... that's why I don't have his # anymore.
SIDE NOTE: He called my # from his cell phone and I did have his # saved.
On our drive home all I remember is jamming, real hard, to some song and as soon as I saw the police I stiffened up. I remember thinking I don't need to do this, I'm not the one driving. Apparently I couldn't start jamming until they were out of sight.
I paid the price today. UGH. Seriously, I liked it better when I was a sober 365 days a year. I'll stick to drinking wine at dinner when I am on a date.
GOOD NEWS OF THE WEEK: CHELSEA HANDLER IS COMING OUT WITH A 3RD BOOK IN MAY 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love Chelsea Handlers books.
LMAO!!! Damn it I missed you being drunk aka "happy" again! We need to do something about this.
Glad you think of us when you're drunk lolll
P.S. Un jumito al ano no hace dano lmao
Hilarious! This scene is all too familiar to me. Sounds like a fun night!
And a new Chelsea Handler book? So exciting! What's the focus of this one? When R and I were living in the OC we went to a live taping of Chelsea Lately. I was gonna bring my copy of "Are you there Vodka, It's Me Chelsea," but then I thought I'd look like a total fan-geek and wouldn't have a shot at getting her autograph anyway. Well we sat in the front row, both she and Chuy went down the first row saying hi and shaking hands. Then she signed everyone books (who brought one) I was so sad! She signed them "Suck it! Chelsea" hahaha maybe I'll go back to LA and see her again and bring my book along this time.
Ps- your comments on my blog make my day for realsies. I have no idea how many people actually read my blog besides family and friends, but it is good to know that at least I am making one person out there laugh. Well one person who isn't obligated to laugh because of blood or friendship bonds. Holla!!
Post a Comment