Twinkle... Oh Twinkle. What an ass.
He calls me and leaves me a message wishing me a happy new year. I check my voicemail twice a month (if you need me people know to text me, those I read every 37 seconds). I check my voice mail today and being the text whore that I am, I text him back thanking him and apologizing for my late response.
I was NOT expecting his response to this. In a nut shell...
He said me responding is senseless, that I am a bull shitter and he hopes I mature and stop bull shitting people. Apparently I have issues and he hopes I work them out and that I need to stop using the excuse that I am not happy with what is going on in my life to treat people the way that I do. He is happy where he is in his life and- I forgot what else he said. It was a total of like 10 long text messages.
I retaliated as politely as possible and told him I am very happy for him that he is in a good place in his life but apparently I am not the only one who needs to mature if I'm going around rubbing that in someones face who told you they WEREN'T in a good place in their life. I hope he gets a high out of trying to belittle people. He can't be upset because I decided to pay him no mind because I wasn't in a good place, if anything, I was doing him a favor. Who is he to question my motives... I have never been dishonest with him regarding that, and its low of him to say I was using that as an excuse to cover up me being with other men.
This happened in July and I wasn't in a good place, I hadn't gotten into the academy and I felt really lost.
I wished him good luck with his tour in Iraq and told him that unless he had something positive to say not to respond. I wasn't in his inner circle for him to speak to me that way.
I honestly do not understand... I never made plans with him and stood him up.
I never gave him false hope or ever mentioned wanting anything. On the contrary, I've told him I couldn't be in anything at the moment. (Fitness was still fading out the picture at this point).
WHY WOULD YOU HIT ME UP TO BEGIN WITH IF YOU THINK I AM A BULL SHITTER? His response to this was, he wishes even a murderer the best. Well, thanks for putting me in a category with a murderer, and thanks for going out of your way to wish my the best.
In the words of the Ex Fiance "bitter much?"
I had just gotten dissed by a guy shorter then me (I'm 5'2). Welcome 2010!(Is it said two thousand ten, or twenty ten?)
Which brings me to my next point. My only new years resolution- text less and call more. The only person I reallllly speak to on the phone is the Ex Fiance... and on occasion the break dancer. I think I am slowly loosing my ability to carry a conversation on the phone.

5 comments:
I think it's super cool that you salsa dance. Are you of latina descent? I'd love to start salsa dancing, but as you read in my blog I'm not exactly "smooth." Even with the latina blood in me, I move like a white girl. Go figure :-/
I deleted my original comment due to a typo. And I'm not sure if this thing allows you to edit :)
WAO! who the fucc is this dude!?! I know him?
Kudos on the resolution.... ppl skills can never be underestimated :0)
-Pang
p.s. why was a comment deleted?!? lol
??? WAT THE HELL??? Who was this dude? Dont tell me its the no longer seasonal Scarf dude uuuugh, didnt i say NEEEXT already? LoL
Keep doin ur thing wit Salsa, it gets your mind off things and makes you happy! (Good resolution!)
Post a Comment