I've been a little M.I.A.
Sorry blog followers.
Last I said- the guy (we need to give him a blog name, suggestions please) wanted to hang out again. What I had failed to mention was that he had asked me if I wanted to go over to his place and he make me dinner.
Obviously we all know what that means. Then I thought about it, not only is this the second time I would be seeing this guy but he knows my way too proper dad's side of the family. This was not going to be a good look.
Luckily he brought it up before I had a chance to, he said maybe later on... but for this weekend he would come into the city and hang out. Maybe go to a comedy club or something. Cool, I am down with that.
I almost felt guilty about hanging out with him, you know, because of the ex fiance. I love the ex fiance, a lot. He really is my best friend but the guy needs to step his game up. When you are in a relationship you have to accept all that comes with that person. The ex fiance is not aggressive, in all this time he has not tried to sleep with me. EXACTLY. He has been here since December and not once has he tried. I am pretty sure we all have our opinions about this one...
I know that being with him I will never have a surprise vacation- or a vacation period, the guy is the worst at planning ANYTHING. Even a date (well a complicated one, he can plan buying movie tickets... we did go to the sex museum once, but it was a wing it date). Just not his thing. I guess I am okay with being the one to plan everything. That doesn't really bother me that much.
Technically speaking, I am single. I will date freely until that status changes.
Next topic.
I saw the movie UP last night.
WHAT THE FUCK... That movie made me want to cut my veins within the first 15 minutes. Shit that movie was sad (but those characters were funny). I think that is the first Disney movie where they displayed blood like that. Was this movie really meant for kids to watch?
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Up was the the best...
Well yea, ex fiance needs to move in on you quicker..lol, so no worries you are still single.
-sassydaisy
Yup, I agree wit wat u said...You are SINGLE so you should be able to date whomever u please, wheneva u please. Ex-Fiance, wat r we gonna do wit him? He really do gotta move a bit quicker, but maybe he's like that cuz he knows u love him ;) ???
Keep us updated
oh dang..... it's fierce competition..... enjoy yourself!! Nothing wrong with that.... maybe he thinks he got u in the bag?
-Pang
It's tough when you love someone and you two can't really be together. Your heart is with them, even when you date someone else. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment