Scarf... Here is the latest:
My moms birthday was rolling around. I was planning a very intimate surprise gathering for her and decided against cake. I opted for Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake. Being that I live in the city, there are no Cheesecake Factory's in the city, and I don't have a car, I was either going to have to haul ass or ask for a favor.
I asked for the favor and Scarf was at the receiving end.
He agreed to pick up the cheesecake for me. Awesome!
He is very creative and asked me if I wanted him to spice it up a bit. I told him he could do his thing. He tells me he made a card to go along with it that says its from In My World I Rock and Scarf, and asked if that was ok.
nice right?
this wasn't the original product but it was the only one I could find without the card with our names or any family members in it.
It wasn't a big deal to me UNTIL...Out of courtesy I ask how much do I owe him. He says "it's more but just give me $50". I was taken a back because I honestly didn't think he would charge me. He hands me the receipt from the cheesecake factory and I realize the things I ordered just came out to a total of an estimated $30. Meaning he charged me for all the extra things he spent on making it pretty... Which is cool. It's my moms birthday, I won't cry over spending money on her, and it's just $20 but it is the principle he PUT HIS NAME ON THE CARD!WTF
3 days later we are at a salsa social. We didn't arrive together and I kind of don't like my personal business out there in that scene so I keep it low key. He on the other hand kisses me hello, good bye, and always sits to chit chat <- which is cool.
I'm sitting alone, minding my business when he comes to me and says "whenever you have time during the week, we need to talk" and walks away.
This shit made me feel like when I was 10 and my mom would tell me "tenemos que hablar". You know that meant nothing good. She would never warn me about talking about anything good.
I decided he wasn't going to keep me wondering until we both had time to talk. It was a busy week for the both of us so it was going to be at least 6 days before that would happen. I told him we could step outside and speak then. Sometimes I just wish I would let things be.
We sat in his car and he basically confessed how much he likes me and how I make him feel.
He hasn't felt this way about a girl since his ex girlfriend (his last and only love). He can tell I sometimes hold back and he doesn't know what to make of that. If I don't want to kiss him I don't have to but he is human and if he isn't something I want I need to let him know so he can let it be what it is.
I explained why I it is I am not affectionate at the socials, and that he knows that right now I am not ready for exclusivity (he doesn't know how I feel about the ex fiance and he doesn't need to know), but I do enjoy him and spending time with him. I always have had a good time. He was content with this response.
He further explained that he is very proud to walk with me and he is lucky to get to know me and be the one to be with me. Then he told me, in non perverted words, that his penis won't be able to act like a gentleman much longer around me.
Hehe.
Other then that... Everything with him has been smoooooth sailing but obviously, if you read the post below this one, I still have some unresolved love for the Ex Fiance.

3 comments:
not cool..did you ask him to spend the extra $$$? bc w/the cheese cakes alone should've been fine. and why would he charge you and put his name on it. like he paid...
That was weird...
-SassyDaisy
$$$ Not COOL!
Darnet I knew he was too good to be true!
Ummmm...???
Post a Comment