I've been a little unfair with my lack of details with certain things. Let me rewind to last posts pregnancy.
I had been having pre menstrual cramps like usual, so i didn't think anything was up. Until a few days later I had noticed my sleep was ALL OFF. I was having weird dreams and just a hard time sleeping period. I NEVER have had this problem. My body was fatigued (I thought it was because of the sleep). I was taking naps during the day because I just couldn't stay awake.
Then I thought I am still having these cramps but where the fuck is my period?
Mothers day was around the corner, I was going to Michaels to buy my mom her gift. On my way to the train station I stopped by Rite Aid and picked up the most idiot proof pregnancy test available. One with words.
I get out the train station and see a Whole Foods I have shopped at before. I was about to pee my pants in the train so I ran straight to the bathroom.
I peed on the stick.
I calmly waited because I didn't think I was pregnant. I was just taking it to put my mind at ease.
And then...
Oh Holy Shit.
I had a panic attack in the bathroom stall. I didn't know what to do with myself. I almost shitted my heart out. I was hyper ventilating.
I pulled myself together enough to walk out of the bathroom. Once outside I called my mother crying.
"MA! I'm pregnant" :*(
The woman was happy! She has been dying to become a grandmother. She told me this is nothing to cry about, everything is going to be okay, and to go home.
I called Ting- to tell him I was pregnant and that I had already called to make an appointment to terminate the pregnancy. He was upset that I didn't talk to him about it before making this decision. I understood where he was coming from but in reality we had only been dating for a little while and I am in no place in life to have a baby. I don't have a job and I live at home with my mother. He was actually considering keeping it! After some real talk he said he supports whatever I decide to do. He knows we shouldn't keep it, he isn't ready for a baby either (he is only 24. Yes, I am a cougar).
He was super supportive throughout out the entire process. I had morning sickness and he did great with that. He came with me to the procedure and wanted to take care of me after.
Like I mentioned before, I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders. I didn't think I would feel so relieved after.
So kiddies: I am living proof that PULLING OUT DOES NOT WORK.
Potent sperm is potent sperm.
I didn't use birth control consistently because I would get sick. My doctor recommended Nuva Ring and I haven't felt nausea at all. Nice!
On to the next topic. In my relationship with the Ex Fiance he loved more then I did. A lot more then I did. Ting is adamant about being with someone who loves him just as much or close to. He says 60/40 is the most if he had to put it in numbers but 70/30 is unbalanced and there is no way that relationship could be a healthy one.
Opinions?
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I Peed On The Stick
Labels:
dealing with it,
ex fiance,
first time,
in my sleep,
sex,
that was scary,
Ting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awwww ur mom =/ She's too cute! But ya gotta do wat ya gotta do, the whole thing just sucks though. But you're a strong lil person LOL (i say that wit LOVE) and I know you wouldve gotten thru with whatever decision made.
Ting is right, loving someone a certain percentage more/less than what they love you would eventually crumble and not lost (unlesssssss that person eventually falls more n more in love with you throughout the relationship)
Yikes!! I didnt know that people still thought the pull out method worked:S
well... I didn't think it worked. I know a few people who have gotten pregnant that way BUT I just didn't think I was that fertile. With the Ex Fiance I didnt use a condom for a year and a half and I never got knocked up and with El Difunto there were a few "I don't have a condom" incidents (very few) and nothing ever happened.
I guess Tings little swimmers are CHAMPS!
Post a Comment